Thursday 13 October 2011

The River Of Blessing For Norfolk

So this is something I received at 01:30 am on Saturday 2nd July this year (2011) and with some stuff thats been coming at me over the past few weeks I want to share:

God is bringing His people out to do a great and new work. He is enabling us to be warriors for His kingdom. He is preparing us to take out into our communities what He is blessing us with within our Church families.

His word declares that the river of blessing that must flow out to our communities has to come from the blessings first poured out on us:

Ezekiel 47:

1 In my vision, the man brought me back to the entrance of the Temple. There I saw a stream flowing east from beneath the door of the Temple and passing to the right of the altar on its south side. 2 The man brought me outside the wall through the north gateway and led me around to the eastern entrance. There I could see the water flowing out through the south side of the east gateway.

God is blessing His children NOW! He is doing so in order NOT that we retain it for ourselves, not that we keep it hidden away within His “family” – He is blessing us to overflowing so that the overflow can pour out into our communities. We need to be continually refreshed by Daddy God. We need to continually be refreshed by His Holy Spirits power but only so that we can take that blessing out. And as we give that blessing away we come back to the temple, and we continue being refreshed. It is an ongoing process and it doesn’t stop once we are filled. We are told to keep on being filled not just “be filled” but be “continuously filled” with His Holy Spirit. And when we do this amazing things will happen. Ezekiel 47 carries on saying;

7b When I returned, I was surprised by the sight of many trees growing on both sides of the river. 8 Then he said to me, “This river flows east through the desert into the valley of the Dead Sea.[b] The waters of this stream will make the salty waters of the Dead Sea fresh and pure. 9 There will be swarms of living things wherever the water of this river flows. Fish will abound in the Dead Sea, for its waters will become fresh. Life will flourish wherever this water flows.

We have a country, a county, in great need. Sickness surrounds us, financial hardships hit people everyday, homelessness increases, the poor get poorer and they don’t know where to go for help and find themselves in desperate situations. Well we have the answer to their needs. We have the secret that they don’t even know they need to hear. And so many times it stays locked up in our churches.
Well there is a call on us to move out, not to stay in the pew, not to stay “safe” in our “comfort zones” – but to be that river flowing out into our communities. He has a great plan for this country and He has called on US to execute that plan. To be a mobilised army not a delicate whimper hidden safely behind our closed doors, the walls of protection we through up around ourselves. We have to push through those walls, enable the flow of blessing that we have, do, and will receive flow out. And when we do that, when we release that flow of Gods Spirit into our communities something new will take plane. Isaiah 43 has this

15 I am the Lord, your Holy One, Israel’s Creator and King. 16 I am the Lord, who opened a way through the waters, making a dry path through the sea. 17 I called forth the mighty army of Egypt with all its chariots and horses. I drew them beneath the waves, and they drowned, their lives snuffed out like a smoldering candlewick. 18 “But forget all that, it is nothing compared to what I am going to do. 19 For I am about to do something new. See, I have already begun! Do you not see it? I will make a pathway through the wilderness. I will create rivers in the dry wasteland. 20 The wild animals in the fields will thank me, the jackals and owls; too, for giving them water in the desert.   Yes, I will make rivers in the dry wasteland so my chosen people can be refreshed.

I want to be a part of that great out pouring. I want to be part of the blessing that is going to flow out. I will not let the stones declare Gods praise, to declare His name by remaining silent. I will declare that Gods Kingdom is here now and I will seek His blessing and I will look to break down the barriers in my life, I will look to destroy those walls I have allowed to be built up around me creating a safe and comfortable place for me to sit and be a “good Christian”.
No more will I be the complacent ineffectual person the devil and his minions are not worried about. Satan is delighted when I keep all the blessings God gives me to myself. Well no more.
Wherever I can I am going to take the opportunity to make people aware of the blessing that God wishes to shower upon them, and I am going to agree to be an avenue of delivering that blessing.

I will not limit God by placing a limit on myself. I will not restrict what He wants to do with and through me because I have restricted myself to what where and when I will talk about Him or share His blessing on others.

I am going to walk where he walks and wants me to walk. I am going to talk when he wants me to talk. I am going to say what He wants me to say. I am going to listen so I can hear His voice guiding me. I am going to take His blessing into the valley of lost souls, and I am going to see my community changed.

My God is an Awesome God and he has shown me how awesome he is, I want others to have that experience, to know for themselves just what it’s like to be loved by the Father of all mankind. To receive a cuddle from our Heavenly Daddy. To know that they are loved. To realize they are of worth and not worthless. To know that they can enter into His family and become members of His royal household.

I will be what God wants me to be. I will be the instrument of His blessing pouring out on my community.

No comments:

Post a Comment