Monday 17 October 2011

REFLECTIONS (The Final Piece)

Purpose And Unity

So the final part of my “reflections” following the Prayer For Revival meeting I attended last Monday (October 10th) I would like to continue with these thoughts:

One thing that stood out for me and was amazingly brilliant was the clear unity and purpose that those people gathered in Norwich stood for.

There is a hunger and desire to see a restoration for the people of our county brining them into the family of God.

The biggest picture of that unity shone out when all the ministers who were at the meeting representing so many different churches all stood at the front ahead of offering some ministry time.

As I looked at them (there must have been 30 or 40 I guess) I realised that I do not think that would have taken place as short as 12 months ago.

For me it shows a new and exciting chapter in the life of the church family in Norfolk and I believe there are exciting times ahead for us all and they start now!

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment